1) **********minimum 2 full pages (1 page each document) ( not words)**************************** (cover or reference page not included)
2)¨**********APA norms, please use headers (All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs- bulleted responses are not accepted- do not write in the first person.)
3)********** It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 4 references not older than 5 years
5) Each answer must be identified according to the question number. Check the list of questions. Your answer should start objectively answering the question
You must answer (4) question 2 times.
You must submit 2 documents (each 1 page).
Copy and paste will not be admitted.
You should address the questions with different wording, different references, but always, objectively answering the questions.
Mr. J, age 42, is a construction worker in Las Vegas. He recently noticed that a mole on his face seemed to be getting larger and darker. At first he did not worry because he was in the sun a lot and assumed the change may have been caused by sunburn. After a month, not only was the mole larger and darker, but it appeared to be “bumpy.” His doctor diagnosed a malignant melanoma skin cancer following biopsy of the nevus. Mr. J reports pain in his right shin that does not go away when he puts his feet up or sleeps.
1) Relate Mr. J’s skin changes to the warning signs for malignant melanoma.
2) Discuss the normal progression of this malignancy.
3) What is the significance of the bone pain that Mr. J is experiencing?
4)Discuss the treatment available for this patient and the prognosis for recovery.
“Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!”
The post Advanced Pathophysiology X 2 (Due: 24 Hours) appeared first on Coursework Geeks.