- Provide a brief explanation of the following.
- What is the difference between quantitative and qualitative research?
- What is a hypothesis?
- Describe one type of sampling method.
- Explain the importance of the Institutional Review Board in research that involves human subjects.
- Research has played an important role in the advancement of medical science, patient treatment, and overall improvement in patient care. For the purpose of this post, choose any research from medical treatments and procedures, finding cures for diseases, use of new technology in healthcare, or new clinical guidelines and protocols. You may need to do some library research to find some details on the selected topic.
- Briefly describe the research that has affected the selected healthcare area.
- Provide some details on how it has been affected. For example, has it improved quality of care? Eradicated a disease? Lowered the prevalence or incidence of a disease? Lowered hospitalizations?