The paper must incorporate 4-5 representative, credible, and scholarly sources in logical and relevant ways. You should develop a specific argument that answers a substantive question about the work and that relates directly to one of the works read for and discussed in class.
Four points to be emphasized:
1) the paper must have a clear argument, that is a thesis that answers a substantive question;
2) the argument must be supported with evidence and detail from the text,
3) the vocabulary of literature must be used to discuss the text (symbol, irony, paradox, discourse, tone, characterization, suspense, conflict, etc.);
4) the paper must incorporate scholarly sources in an appropriate manner.
Thesis should include the following:
• Does your thesis contain an arguable point?
• Is your thesis specific?
• Can your thesis answer the question, “So what?”
• Does your thesis encourage a reader to ask, How? Or Why?
• Would a reader NOT respond with “Obviously” or “Who cares?”
• Does your thesis avoid sweeping generalizations?
• Does your thesis include subpoints?
Partial List of Possible Exploratory Topics:
Harriet Jacobs, Incidents in the Life of A Slave Girl
Thomas Hardy, Selected Poetry
T. S. Eliot, “The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock”
James Joyce, “The Dead”
Amiri Baraka, Selected Poetry
August Wilson, Gem of the Ocean
Paper be in MLA Format
Paper be 850-1250 words
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.