The project topic has to be related to networking in information technology. The purpose of this project is to identify the need of some sort of networking service in any type of organization and provide a solution. Paper will need to have some created evidence such as screenshots or diagrams since the project can not actually be performed in real time.The proposal for the project will explain how you plan to approach and carry out your project.
I will put the description/requirements down below as well as attach the rubric.
Example Project Ideas:
-A Company is moving to a new location/building and you need to design and set up the network for the new building, include layout of the building..include all networking related aspects.
-Set up wireless network for small business / organization and in guest access. Talk about different departments and access points and Vlans..etc.
-Install active directory for a company and get everyone on the server
-Converting 5 machines to windows 10
OR YOU CAN CHOOSE ANY RELATED TOPIC TO THE NETWORKING ASPECT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TOPIC YOU CHOOSE BEFORE WRITING PAPER
The technical writing assessment will consist primarily of a proposal for a major IT project. Your proposal serves two purposes. First, it allows you to demonstrate your competency in the technical writing domain. Second, it helps you organize your ideas for the project so you can complete the project as efficiently as possible. The proposal for your project will explain how you plan to approach and carry out your project. Your proposal will be evaluated on the necessary components and on the proficiency of your technical writing.
Your proposed project will take one of the following four formats (see the attached “Project Format Descriptions” for further information and project examples):
• intellectual product/service
• physical product/service
• event or activity
• system improvements or enhancements
A. Identify a topic for your project that aligns with your degree program.
B. Create a proposal (suggested length of 15–20 pages) that will be a narrative description of your project, including the following components:
1. Cover Sheet: Provide a cover sheet for your proposal that includes the following elements:
• project name
• your name
• your degree program
• your student mentor’s name
2. Introduction (suggested length of 2–4 pages): Provide an overview of your project.
3. Review of Other Work (suggested length of 3–5 pages): Provide a review of what other third-party work has been done on this topic.
4. Rationale (suggested length of 2–3 pages): Provide a rationale for your project.
5. Systems Analysis and Methodology (suggested length of 2–4 pages): Provide a systems analysis and methodology by doing the following:
a. Provide an analysis of the current state of the project environment.
b. Provide a methodology for executing your project.
6. Project Goals and Objectives (suggested length of 3–5 pages): Explain the goals and objectives for the project, including the following information:
• identification of goals and objectives
• description of goals and objectives
• criteria that will be used to measure the objectives
7. Project Deliverables (suggested length of 5–8 pages): Explain what types of deliverables your project will provide.
Note: Your project will include some sort of formal report. It will likely also include a technical IT product and/or a user’s manual or other documentation.
8. Project Timeline with Milestones: Provide a projected timeline with milestones for your project.
C. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Note: For definitions of terms commonly used in the rubric, see the Rubric Terms web link included in the Evaluation Procedures section.
Note: When using sources to support ideas and elements in an assessment, the submission MUST include APA formatted in-text citations with a corresponding reference list for any direct quotes or paraphrasing. It is not necessary to list sources that were consulted if they have not been quoted or paraphrased in the text of the assessment.
Note: No more than a combined total of 30% of a submission can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from outside sources, even if cited correctly.
THE RUBRIC USED FOR GRADING PAPER HAS BEEN ATTACHED
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Technical Writing Project proposal paper for intro to capstone a Network Administration course in Information Technology appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.